Roles and Responsibilities
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance start-up.
About Privacera :
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product, which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides many opportunities work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
We are looking for a “QA Automation Engineer” to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various test suites.
As a “QA Automation Engineer”, the responsibilities include developing automated scripts to verify the various project functionalities, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using API implementations and work well in a team.
- Improve the quality of the product by creating scalable and optimized test cases.
- Develop scripts to verify the overall product functionalities.
- Test and debug various modules of the product.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests of Test Suites / Framework.
- Work closely with QA and development teams to improve test automation strategies for faster iteration.
- Design and develop test cases/test suites at both API level and system levels.
- Actively participate in test planning discussions to improve automation coverage.
- Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD.
Job Requirement :-
- Hands on experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Experience with Python programming language and various I/O libraries.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as unit test, doctest and PyTest.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, mock objects etc.
- Experience in Linux is a must.
- Knowledge of Jupyter notebook and Jupyter ecosystem.
- Good grasp of data structures such as sets, lists, dictionaries.
- Good to have experience in DevOps using python scripts / framework.
- Good to have experience in Ansible and Docker.
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile & DevOps Process.
- Working experience with tools/systems like Jira, GitHub, Confluence, CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation templates.
- SQL knowledge will be a plus.
- Good problem-solving skills.
UG:B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,M.Tech in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Freestone Infotech Pvt. Ltd
About our company
Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to enterprises worldwide and is a partner to Privacera in Mumbai.
We are looking for motivated individuals who have worked on Cloud and Big Data or keen on working on Cloud or Big Data services. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.