Roles and ResponsibilitiesJOB DESCRIPTION :-
- As a Senior Software Developer, you will be part of our elite team of engineers and will be responsible for designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle while writing well designed, testable, efficient code and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating, suggesting alternatives to technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Experience in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web Services and design patterns.
If you have the desire to grow and contribute in a high growth and challenging start-up environment, then please read on!
Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to enterprises worldwide.
Freestone Infotech addresses the enterprise wide end-to-end needs of organizations with its expertise in Big Data Solutions, Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, R&D, Product development and Mobile Application development.
- Core Java, J2EE, OOPS design, Restful Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate / Eclipse Link
- Knowledge of Big Data components like HDFS, Hive, Ranger, Atlas, Spark and Kafka will be a plus
- Strong notions of security best practices
- Knowledge of various Design Patterns and their practical application.
- Having used Docker and Kubernetes in the past is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL/Postgres/Oracle, including schema design.
- Comfortable with advanced SQL queries and SQL Tuning.
- Proficient in general programming, logic, problem solving, data structures and algorithms.
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
- Exposure to Linux environment would be an added advantage.
- Agile / Scrum Development Experience preferred.
- Comfortable working with a microservices architecture and familiarly with NoSql solutions.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of Ajax and JS libraries like Angular/React.js, etc. and CSS will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on skills in configuration of popular build tools, like Maven and Gradle
- Knowledge of unit testing and mock frameworks
- Good knowledge of coding standards, source code organization and packaging/deploying.
- Good knowledge of current and emerging technologies and trends.
- Design, Development and Delivery of Java based enterprise-grade applications.
- Ensure best practices, quality and consistency within various design and development phases.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Produce top-notch professional code with minimal supervision
- Take a proactive, hands-on technical role in all endeavours
- Drive best practices, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
- Proactively communicate work status to client and project manager.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development (java).
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,B.Sc in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Computers,MCA in Computers
Freestone Infotech Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Freestone Infotech Pvt Ltd
Address:502,,SYNERGY BUSINESS PARK,SAHAKAR WADI, VISHWESHW, AR ROAD,GOREGAON-EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400063,India|91-22-