Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition Title: Software Developer
• As a Junior Software Developer, you will be part of our elite team of engineers and will be responsible for designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle while writing well designed, testable, efficient code and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating, suggesting alternatives to technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Experience in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web Services and design patterns.
If you have the desire to grow and contribute in a high growth and challenging start-up environment, then please
Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to enterprises worldwide.
Freestone Infotech addresses the enterprise wide end-to-end needs of organizations with its expertise in Big Data Solutions, Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, R&D, Product development and Mobile Application development.
Experience: 2 – 5 yrs
• Design, Development and Delivery of Java based enterprise-grade applications.
• Ensure best practices, quality and consistency within various design and development phases.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
Education and Experience:
UG:B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Computers,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers
Freestone Infotech Pvt. Ltd
Recruiter Name:Genevieve Mascarenhas
Contact Company:Freestone Infotech Pvt. Ltd
Address:502,,SYNERGY BUSINESS PARK,SAHAKAR WADI, VISHWESHW, AR ROAD,GOREGAON-EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400063,India|91-22-