Roles and Responsibilities
Position Title: Performance Test Engineer
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance startup.
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product, which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides many opportunities work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub
and other services.
About our company
Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to enterprises worldwide and is a partner to Privacera in Mumbai & Pune.
We are looking for a “Performance Test Engineer” to join our engineering team and help us demonstrate proven experience delivering Performance software testing solutions onshore and offshore in a multi-national global environment.
As a "Performance Test Engineer", responsibilities include understanding performance requirement of product/service, prepare test plans, create test scripts/programs and execute those scripts/programs to generate improvement/degradation numbers. Generate performance report for required services.
- Job Requirement:
- Performance testing experience with JMeter/LoadRunner/VSTS
- Must have knowledge of Web(HTTP/ HTML), Web Service, API, Mobile app
- Good experience in JMeter scripting and execution.
- Experience in gathering performance testing requirements, determining what needs to be tested and why, and creating test plan to implement.
- Developing test scripts based upon business requirements and processes.
- Good communication and technical documentation skills
- Experience in analyzing and understanding application eco-system and performance test results and identify problem areas and monitoring needs.
- Performance objective analysis (response time, throughput, Workload, and resource utilization) on executing test results and approved SLA
- Coordinate with Infra, DBA and development teams.
- Daily / weekly Status Communication
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application and recommendation to remediate bottlenecks.
- Hands on experience on load test scripting across various protocols using tools such as JMeter, Load runner etc. for data driven scripting. Also proficient in writing in-house testing/benchmarking solutions. Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessary follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
Experience Required between 5 to 8 Years.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Freestone Infotech Pvt. Ltd