Roles and Responsibilities
- Job Responsibilities:
- Improve the quality of the product by creating scalable and optimized test cases.
- Develop scripts to verify the overall product functionalities.
- Test and debug various modules of the product.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests of Test Suites / Framework.
- Work closely with QA and development teams to improve test automation strategies for faster iteration.
- Design and develop test cases/test suites at both API level and system levels.
- Actively participate in test planning discussions to improve automation coverage.
- Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD.
- Hands on experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Experience with Python programming language and various I/O libraries.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as unit test, doctest and PyTest.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, mock objects etc.
- Experience in Linux is a must.
- Knowledge of Jupyter notebook and Jupyter ecosystem.
- Good grasp of data structures such as sets, lists, dictionaries.
- Good to have experience in DevOps using python scripts / framework.
- Good to have experience in Ansible and Docker.
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile & DevOps Process.
- Working experience with tools/systems like Jira, GitHub, Confluence, CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation templates.
- SQL knowledge will be a plus.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for a “QA Automation Engineer” to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various test suites.
As a “QA Automation Engineer”, the responsibilities include developing automated scripts to verify the various project functionalities, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using API implementations and work well in a team.
Doctorate:Any Doctorate,Doctorate Not Required
Freestone Infotech Pvt. Ltd