Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description for Support Engineer/ Senior Support Engineer: -
Experience – 3 to 10 years
• Proficient in Hadoop and its eco-system [ HDFS, Hive, HBase, Pig, Zookeeper, Spark].
• Experience working on different Hadoop distribution, such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, Mapr.
• Working knowledge of Python and shell scripting (Bash). Experience with Java a plus.
• Prior working experience with any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR
• Installing and Configuring Spark, Hive, Kafka, Oozie, Yarn, HDFS and other components using Cloudera Manager / Apache Ambari
• Hands on Big Data experience - installation, operations, troubleshooting and tuning of key platforms/tools: CDH/HDP/ MapR/ EMR/ HDI/ Databricks /Dataproc etc.,
• Some experience with NoSQL technologies like DynamoDB, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
• Focused on troubleshooting directly with customers, interacting via multi-channel issue/case management.
Examples include installation and upgrade issues, configuration and environmental issues, end user operational and app/job tuning issues.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to our platforms.
• Participate in an on-call rotation.
Other skills: -
• Strong Linux/Unix system administrator skills
• Strong Hadoop troubleshooting skills
• Customer service experience / strong customer focus
• Good to have a working knowledge of Data integration solution or any ETL tool
• Support and Troubleshooting client issues.
Soft Skills: -
• Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies on a regular basis
• Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple services
• Drive customer interactions. Phone, Chat, Emails, Screen shares and conference calls
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers individual needs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Learn and use ground-breaking technologies
• Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Freestone Infotech Pvt. Ltd
“Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley-based security and governance startup” About Privacera- Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product that uses Cloud-native services in AWS, Azure, and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity to work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Redshift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services. Website- https://www.privacera.com/ About our company Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to enterprises worldwide and is a partner to Privacera in Mumbai. Website- http://freestoneinfotech.com/
View Contact Details+